Monday, December 29, 2008

Eye Doctor

We went to the eye doctor on Monday morning since they could get me in. I did have a stitch loose and that is what was irritating my eye in China and since we came home. It is out now and I it feels better.
I showed the doctor the eye drop that they gave me for the Horse in China and he knew what it is - a broad spectrum antibiotic that you can't get in the US anymore. I didn't ask why. He gave me a prescription for some ointment to use on the Horse's eye twice a day for the time being. He also looked at the Horse and referred me to a pediatric eye practice that he really respects and has multiple offices and doctors who he knows in the metro area.
I called them this afternoon and we are going on Jan 5 for an appointment. I am anxious to see what they think is the actual situation with the Horse's eye and what can be done. The Horse will be sick of Doctors since he goes to the pediatrician Friday afternoon and then to the eye doctor Monday morning. At least the weekend will be in between.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am so glad you made it home safe and sound and just in time for Christmas. I hope your little mans Dr appointments go well. It is great they got you into the eye Dr so quickly. We cant wait to meet him!