Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day




Today is Mother's Day and I have had a good day. Daddy kept the kids out of our room and I slept till 7 am! That is really late in our house. I got to drink coffee and watch my show - Sunday Morning - and just relax. Last night was the first that I have slept through the night and got a good night's rest in the last couple of weeks.

The Horse had another surgery on Thursday and is doing great. His eye looks even better now than before and the conformer looks like an eye.

We went to Strings for a late lunch and it was great. I had 2 drinks called Orange Sunset or something (martini's) and they were good. Then had the lamb sirloin dish and it was great. Finished it off with the Chocolate Mousse Cake. Yum Yum.

The kids are taking a nap now getting ready for the week to come. Tomorrow I will go pick up Jasmine's ashes and then we will bury some along with her favorite rocks and toys and then plant a flowering bush. The rest of the ashes will be spread in her yard.

No comments: